- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound rainbow (multi-colored) carrots, peeled
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 plain naan flatbread (10 inch oval), warmed, quartered
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce (or try Hunt's® Organic)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste (or try Hunt's® Organic)
- Make carrot noodles using a vegetable peeler, stopping when near core of carrot. Discard core.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and pepper; add chicken to skillet and cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onion; cook 2 minutes more or until onion is tender. Stir in tomato paste, curry powder and ginger. Add tomato sauce and raisins; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in second large skillet over medium heat. Add carrots; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt. Stir gently. Add water; cover and cook 5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve sauce over carrots and with flatbread.