- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed according to package directions (1 sheet = 1/2 of 17.3-oz. pkg)
- Thinly sliced fresh basil, optional
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes, drained, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup prepared basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Unfold puff pastry sheet onto lightly floured surface; roll out to 12-inch square. Crimp edges; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread pesto evenly over puff pastry. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; add tomato slices in a single layer. Finish by topping evenly with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with fresh basil, if desired. Cut into 16 pieces. Serve immediately.