- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 4 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Fresh mint leaves, optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in blender container. Blend on high 1 minute or until smooth. Strain mixture through sieve over large bowl, stirring to push liquid through. Discard pulp.
- Pour mixture into 13x9-inch metal baking pan; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze 4 to 6 hours, scraping mixture with spoon every hour to create ice flakes.
- Serve in cold small dishes or glasses and garnish with mint leaves, if desired.