- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds halibut fillets (1-1/2 lbs = 6 fillets)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (15 oz each) OR 1 carton (14.8 oz) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine garlic powder, thyme and pepper in small bowl; sprinkle evenly over both sides of fish. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add fish; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned on both sides. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil and water to skillet; mix well. Carefully return fish to skillet, being careful not to allow sauce to cover tops of fish fillets; cover skillet with lid. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork and sauce is heated through. Serve fish with the sauce.