- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Green Peppers, Celery & Onions, drained
- 2 cups refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 4 green onions, sliced (4 onions = about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- Make Frittata: Beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes; cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned on both sides, turning after 5 minutes. Add turkey and onions; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 3 minutes; stir. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture; cover. Cook 10 minutes, or until eggs are set, carefully lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Make Topper: Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Continue cooking until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add drained tomatoes; stir. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Crush tomatoes with potato masher or slotted turner. Cut frittata into wedges; serve with the Topper.