- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1/2 cup = about 1 med)
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- Sour cream or thinly sliced fresh basil, optional
- 1 tablespoon Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until onion softens, stirring occasionally.
- Add undrained tomatoes, broth, tomato paste and salt; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly add about 1/2 cup tomato mixture to cream; mix well. Gradually stir cream mixture into tomato mixture. Remove from heat.
- Pour into blender or food processor container and work in batches if necessary; cover. Pulse a few times, then blend just until smooth. Garnish each serving with sour cream or basil, if desired.