- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 8 tostada shells
- sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend (1 cup = 4 oz)
- Sour cream, optional
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken, warmed
- Set aside 1/4 cup drained tomatoes. Combine remaining tomatoes, reserved liquid and refried beans in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat until hot.
- Place one tostada shell on each of 4 serving plates. Top each with 1/8th of the following: bean mixture, chicken, lettuce and cheese. Place another shell on top of each and repeat layers.
- Sprinkle each stack with 1 tablespoon reserved tomatoes. Serve with sour cream and/or ripe olives, if desired.