- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 4 ounces roast pork loin, sliced thin
- 2 ounces cooked ham, sliced thin
- 4 long dill pickle slices
- 4 slices (1 oz each) Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 soft hoagie rolls (5 inches long), split lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened, divided
- Stir together 1 tablespoon butter, mustard and mayonnaise; spread on the inside of the rolls.
- Top mayonnaise mixture with cheese and add layers of pork, ham and pickles.
- Melt remaining butter in a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add sandwiches, top with a second skillet to weigh down, and cook, flipping once, until cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown, about 8 minutes. Serve with ALEXIA® SPICY SWEET POTATO FRIES. Prepare potatoes according to package directions.