- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Blue Bonnet®-stick, softened (1 cup = 2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup toffee bits
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur or cooled strong brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup peanut butter morsels
- 3/4 cup premier white morsels
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with baking spray; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Blue Bonnet and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in liqueur and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, beating on low speed after each addition until well blended. Stir in chocolate morsels, peanut butter morsels, white morsels and the toffee pieces. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes. Cool 1 hour on wire rack. Cut into 36 bars.