- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 4 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ounce fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup coasely chopped fresh snow peas
- Black pepper, optional
- 8 large fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded, caps sliced thin
- 4 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce, divided
- 1 pound lean ground turkey or diced cooked turkey
- 6 cups chilled cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Bamboo Shoots, drained
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic, ginger, green onions, bell pepper, snow peas, bamboo shoots and mushrooms. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and continue to cook and stir 1 to 3 minutes more or until fragrant and just wilted. Transfer to a plate.
- Add 1 more tablespoon oil to skillet and the turkey. Cook turkey about 5 minutes and crumble with spoon. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Continue to cook and stir 3 minutes or until turkey is cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil to skillet and the rice. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until rice is hot. Pour egg over rice; cook and stir until egg is cooked and rice grains separate easily again. Return vegetables and turkey to rice; cook and stir 5 minutes to mix and heat all ingredients. Divide rice mixture among 6 soup plates and season with additional soy sauce and black pepper, if desired.