- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch lengths
- 1-1/2 cups Arborio rice or medium-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Green Pepper, Celery & Onions, undrained
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (3/4 cup = 3 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14 oz each) chicken broth
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in rice; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add broth and undrained tomatoes; stir. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Uncover skillet; simmer 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.