- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Sweet Onion, drained
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 8 ounces dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, stir together soup and milk in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add cheese; stir until melted. Add drained tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes or until hot. Cover and remove from heat.
- Add cooked macaroni to cheese sauce mixture; stir until combined. Top with bacon bits.