- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 loaf (16 oz each) crusty Italian bread, cut diagonally into 24 slices
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush both sides of each bread slice with oil. Place slices on baking sheet; bake 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, basil, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well. Spoon evenly divided portions onto each slice of toast. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.