- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 10 seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (about 4 cups), divided
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup white cake mix
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Stir together half of Reddi-wip (5 seconds), sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together remaining Reddi-Wip (5 seconds), Egg Beaters and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until set. Remove from microwave. Poke holes in cakes with fork; pour half of milk mixture over cakes. Let stand 1 minute. Invert each cake onto a plate; pour remaining milk mixture over cakes. Top each with a cherry.