- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 3 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1-1/4 cups reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate morsels
- 1 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick, cold (1 cup = 2 sticks)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12-cup regular muffin pan with baking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in large mixing bowl. Cut in margarine with pastry cutter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk until just moistened. Do not over mix. Fold in chocolate morsels.
- Spoon mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups. Mixture will be mounded and completely fill each cup. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan and transfer to wire rack to cool.