- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 8 mini sandwich buns (crusty bread preferred such as ciabatta or telera)
- 3 tablespoons Gulden's® Yellow Mustard
- 8 slices (1 oz each) Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 8 dill pickle chips
- 8 slices shaved honey ham
- Cut slider buns in half horizontally if needed. Spread mustard evenly on bottom halves of buns. Top bottom halves evenly with cheese, ham, shredded turkey and pickles; close with tops of buns.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in grill pan or large skillet over medium heat. Place 4 sandwiches in skillet; place heavy skillet on top of sandwiches to press down. (Use large metal can to help weigh down skillet if needed). Heat sandwiches 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown; turn over. Heat 2 to 3 minutes more or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and remaining 4 sandwiches. Serve immediately.