- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 3/4 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pound fresh turkey cutlets, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons Juice of 1 lemon
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (such as Pinot Blanc or Chardonnay)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place bread crumbs in shallow bowl. Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. Add to bread crumbs; turn to evenly coat both sides of each turkey piece with crumbs. Set aside.
- Spray large skillet with grilling spray. Add turkey; cook over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes, or until turkey is golden brown on both sides and cooked through, turning after 3 minutes. Remove turkey from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add broth and wine to same skillet; bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes, or until sauce is slightly reduced, stirring occasionally to loosen browned bits from bottom of skillet. Remove skillet from heat; stir in lemon juice and capers. Serve sauce over turkey.