- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1/2 small head head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat. Combine turkey, chili powder, salt, cumin and onion powder in medium bowl; shape into 4 patties.
- Grill patties 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning after 5 minutes. Meanwhile, grill buns, cut-sides down, until toasted.
- Place lettuce, tomato and avocado on large plate; drizzle with lemon juice. Place burgers on bottom halves of buns; add lettuce, tomato, avocado and tops of buns.