- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 3 cups diced Yukon Gold potatoes (3 cups = 1 pound)
- 1 pkg (13 oz each) turkey smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Place potatoes in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until tender, stirring once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat; add sausage and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove sausage from skillet; keep warm.
- Heat oil in same skillet; add cooked potatoes, pepper, onion, salt and oregano. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Return sausage to skillet; add drained tomatoes. Heat 3 to 4 minutes more or until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.