- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Black Beans, undrained
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 flour tortillas (10 inch burrito-size), warmed
- Salsa, optional
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Combine undrained tomatoes, rice and water in large saucepan; heat to boiling. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; let stand covered 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed. Stir in cheese, both beans, onions and cilantro.
- Spread about 1/2 cup rice mixture over each tortilla to within 1/2-inch of edge; roll up jelly-roll style to enclose. Serve with salsa, if desired.