- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 2 cups chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, bell pepper and garlic salt; cook 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, rice and water; stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat; stir. Sprinkle with cheese; let stand 2 minutes or until cheese melts.