- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 bag (16 oz each) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles, optional
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, chilled
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Lift uncooked portion and gently turn to scramble. Continue cooking until set. Remove from skillet. Cover and keep warm.
- Spray skillet again with cooking spray. Add vegetables and garlic; cook and stir 6 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in rice, soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger; cook until heated through. Stir in cooked Egg Beaters. Garnish with chow mein noodles, if desired. Serve immediately.