- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 cup frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- Combine preserves, vinegar and soy sauce in small saucepan. Cook over low heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
- Mix Egg Beaters and cornstarch until cornstarch is completely dissolved; set aside. Melt 1/2 tablespoon of the Fleischmann's in small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Tilt skillet to evenly coat bottom with melted Fleischmann's. For each crepe, pour 1/4 cup of the Egg Beaters mixture into skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides. Place on serving plate; cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. Repeat 3 times to make a total of 4 crepes, using 1/2 tablespoon of the remaining Fleischmann's for each new crepe.
- Place vegetables in skillet; cook over medium-high heat about 4 minutes or until heated through. Spoon 1/4 cup of the vegetables down center of each crepe; roll up. Serve with the apricot preserve sauce.