- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 8 ounces dry bowtie (farfalle) pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 cups quartered, sliced zucchini
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (16 oz each) light Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 1 can (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, drained, rinsed
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add beans, Alfredo sauce and garlic salt to skillet; heat until hot and bubbly.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet; stir to combine. Add drained tomatoes; toss to combine. Top with cheese. Reduce heat; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts.