- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1-1/2 cups Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Pinto Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1 pkg (8.5 oz each) corn muffin mix
- 1/3 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in large cast iron skillet or ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pepper and onion; cook 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano and paprika; cook 1 minute more or until fragrant.
- Stir in beans, tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, corn and 1/3 cup green onions. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, stir together corn muffin mix, milk, remaining 1/3 cup green onions and egg in medium bowl. Pour and spread evenly over hot bean mixture. Cornbread mixture may not cover completely. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and set.