- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) Italian seasoned ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3-1/2 cups water
- Mini crackers, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup dry mini wheel pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add turkey and onion; cook 5 minutes or until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add water, pasta sauce and pepper. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Add vegetables and uncooked pasta; reduce heat to medium. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Serve with crackers, if desired.