- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup diced cooked potato
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt, optional
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Melt Fleischmann's in small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper, broccoli, potato, mushrooms, onion, oregano, black pepper and salt, if desired; stir. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove vegetables from skillet; cover to keep warm. Wipe out skillet with paper towel.
- Spray same skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters; cook until set, carefully pushing cooked Egg Beaters to center of skillet with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- Spoon vegetable mixture onto half of omelet; fold omelet in half. Slide onto serving plate.