- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, sliced thin
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese (3/4 cup = 3 oz)
- 1 loaf (16 oz each) French bread baguette (24 inches long)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- Combine chicken, oil, garlic and pepper in large recloseable food storage bag; close bag and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Combine drained tomatoes and mayonnaise in food processor; pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag with remaining marinade. Cook chicken 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once.
- Cool chicken 15 minutes in refrigerator. Shred chicken with fork. Place chicken in bowl; add cheese and mayonnaise mixture. Stir to combine.
- Cut bread into 6 pieces, about 4 inches each. Cut each piece in half lengthwise. Evenly top bottom halves with chicken mixture and avocado slices. Close with top halves of bread.