- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) white cake mix (1-layer size)
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 pudding cup (4 oz each) refrigerated Swiss Miss® Creamy Vanilla Pudding
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, divided
- 4 cups assorted fresh berries
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch round cake pan with baking spray; set aside.
- Combine dry cake mix, water and Egg Beaters in medium bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Meanwhile, stir 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar with berries in medium bowl; let stand at room temperature until juicy.
- Slice cake horizontally in half with serrated knife. Place bottom layer on serving dish cut-side up; spread with pudding. Add cake top, cut-side down. Sift remaining confectioners' sugar over top.
- Serve each piece of cake with berries.