- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 large = about 1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 teaspoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- Ground black pepper, optional
- Cook beef with onion and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat about 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink; drain.
- Add beans, undrained tomatoes and chili powder; mix well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with pepper, if desired.