- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
- 2 prebaked thin pizza crusts (12-inch)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine chili, tomato sauce and cumin in medium bowl. Spread evenly over pizza crusts.
- Sprinkle each pizza with 1 cup cheese. Top each evenly with black beans and drained tomatoes.
- Bake on baking sheets or on oven rack 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and cheese melts. Sprinkle lettuce evenly over each pizza. Cut each into 4 slices.