- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 bag (1 lb each) yellow tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 small finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1-1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 large avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces mahi mahi, cod or like fish, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- Stir together mango, red pepper, red onion, jalapeno, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in medium bowl until combined. Stir in lime juice and cool before serving.
- Mash avocado in a small bowl with a hand masher and fold it together with the sour cream. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- In a large bowl, season fish with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, cumin and chili powder. Coat fish with olive oil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the seasoned fish. Cook until golden brown on all sides and cooked through out, about 6 to 7 minutes total. Note: use a spatula to move the fish around so it does not stick to the pan. Add the drained tomatoes and cook for 2 to 3 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the fish over a large handful of tortilla chips and top off with some mango salsa, avocado sour cream and cotija cheese.