- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced cooked potato
- Fresh oregano sprig, optional
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 2 slices turkey bacon, prepared, chopped
- Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add peppers, potato, bacon and dried oregano; cook 4 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Pour Egg Beaters into skillet; cook over medium heat 7 minutes, or until almost set in center, carefully pushing cooked Egg Beaters to center of skillet with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- Spoon vegetable mixture onto half of omelet; fold omelet in half. Slide onto serving plate. Garnish with fresh oregano, if desired.