- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 2 cups quartered lengthwise, sliced zucchini (2 cups = 1-1/2 med)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook beef, zucchini, onion and salt in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Add undrained tomatoes and water. Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Add rice; stir well. Cover; remove from heat and let stand 7 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with cheese.