- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 4 ounces fresh pork chorizo (Mexican-style)
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 8 white corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, sliced (3 zucchini = about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup crumbled Cotija or feta cheese
- Toss zucchini with oil, cumin and salt in large bowl. Heat 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the zucchini; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Meanwhile, heat another large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chorizo; cook 5 minutes or until finely crumbled and browned, stirring occasionally. Drain. Set aside and keep warm. Add corn to same skillet; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until corn starts to brown. Stir in drained tomatoes; cook 3 minutes more until hot.
- Divide zucchini and corn mixture evenly between tortillas; top each with chorizo, cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately.