- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil, divided
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh button mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 6 medium zucchini (6 = about 3 pounds)
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in undrained tomatoes, sauce, vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, carefully cut zucchini lengthwise into long thin noodles with vegetable peeler, stopping when seeds are visible. Discard center portion of zucchini.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini noodles and remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt; cook 5 minutes or until desired doneness, stirring occasionally. Serve zucchini noodles with sauce. Top with cheese, if desired.