- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 breasts = 10 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with oregano and salt. Add chicken; cook 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once.
- Meanwhile, stir together juice, cornstarch and brown sugar in microwave-safe 1-cup measure or small bowl until blended; add cranberries. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens, stirring after every minute. Serve sauce with chicken.