- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 slices (2/3 oz each) reduced fat provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- Dash ground black pepper
- 2 slices Italian bread, 4 inches wide, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add garlic, green pepper and onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in Egg Beaters and black pepper. Cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Lift cooked part and gently scramble. Continue cooking until set. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Spray skillet again with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add bread slices and toast 1 minute or until lightly browned; turn bread over. Top each bread slice evenly with egg mixture and cheese. Cover; heat until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.