- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup dry brown lentils, sorted, rinsed
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon dry chicken stock base
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 can (15 oz each) OR 1 carton (14.8 oz) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 2 cans (4.6 oz each) Libby's® Vienna Sausages, drained, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Place lentils and water in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes or until lentils are tender. Drain; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add sausages and garlic; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sausage is browned and hot.
- Add cooked lentils, tomato sauce and dry stock to sausage; stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes.