- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 3/4 cup dry medium shells or mini penne pasta, uncooked
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 16-oz can) drained, rinsed dark red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) drained Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced baby carrots
- 1/4 cup light Italian dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup quartered and sliced zucchini
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; rinse with cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, place beans, drained tomatoes, zucchini and carrots in medium bowl. Add dressing and pepper; toss together.
- Add cooled pasta to vegetable mixture; toss together. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.