- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade, divided
- 1/4 cup low fat sesame-ginger dressing
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed, cut in half
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots (from 10-oz pkg) or thinly sliced baby carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 1 pkg (3 oz each) chicken ramen noodle soup
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Brush chicken with 1 tablespoon stir fry sauce. Grill 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning over after 5 minutes. Brush top side of chicken with remaining 1/2 tablespoon stir fry sauce after turning.
- Meanwhile, bring 2 cups water to a boil in 1-quart saucepan. Break block of noodles in quarters; add noodles and seasoning packet to saucepan. Cook 3 minutes; drain. Toss noodles with snow peas, carrots and onions in medium bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
- Divide noodle mixture evenly between serving plates. Cut each breast crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Place 1 sliced breast on top of each salad.