- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 7 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen)
- 6 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Unsalted-stick, divided
- Preheat oven 400°F. Spray 12 cup (2-1/2 x 1-1/4-inch) muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, 5 tablespoons (about 1/3 cup) of the sugar, baking powder and lemon peel; cut in 4 tablespoons of the Fleischmann's until mixture resembles course crumbs.
- Mix together egg, milk, and vanilla; stir into flour mixture just until blended. Do NOT overmix. Gently fold in blueberries. Place 1/4 cup batter in each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Blend together the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar with cinnamon. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons of Fleischmann's and brush tops of muffins. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Let cool in pan 1 minute; remove and serve warm.