- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Juice of 1 lemon
- Dash ground black pepper
- 2 cod, haddock or flounder fillets, thawed if frozen (2 fillets = 1/2 lb)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dry seasoned bread crumbs
- Place bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Add to bread crumbs; turn over to completely coat both sides of each fillet.
- Spray medium skillet with grilling spray; heat 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F), turning after 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Drizzle with lemon juice.