- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large leeks, thinly sliced (2 large = about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup grated carrot (1 med = 1/2 cup grated)
- 1 tablespoon Parkay® Original-stick
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cups 1/4-inch cubed unpeeled red potatoes (3 cups = about 4 med potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 can (12 oz each) fat free evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3-1/2 cups water
- Spray medium saucepan with cooking spray. Add leeks, carrot, Parkay and garlic; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Add water, potatoes and bouillon. Bring to boil over high heat; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat.
- Spoon 3 cups of the potato mixture into food processor or blender container; cover. Process until smooth. Return to saucepan. Stir in milk and pepper; cook over high heat 5 minutes, or until soup is heated through, stirring occasionally. Stir in parsley just before serving.