- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 10-oz can) undrained Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 2 small cod fillets (4 oz each), thawed if frozen
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add undrained tomatoes; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes or until liquid is almost gone, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium; add fillets and sprinkle with salt. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F), turning once. Drizzle juice over fillets; sprinkle with olives.