- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/4 cup Parkay® Original-stick
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 cups reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3-1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style
- Melt Parkay in large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and celery. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Add flour; cook and stir until vegetables are coated.
- Add potatoes, milk, water, salt and pepper to saucepan; stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and soup thickens.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese.