- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 pound boneless New York strip beef steak
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 slices (3/4-inch thick) French bread
- 6 cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup light Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 3-1/2 cups (1/2 of 9-oz pkg) torn mixed salad greens
- Preheat broiler. Spray rack of broiler pan with cooking spray. Place steak on rack.
- Spread half of mustard over top of steak. Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes or until browned. Turn steak; spread with remaining mustard and sprinkle with pepper. Broil 5 minutes more or until medium done (160°F). Remove from broiler. Cover with foil; let stand 5 minutes.
- Divide salad greens between 2 shallow salad bowls. Top with tomatoes and drizzle with dressing. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Top salads with steak; sprinkle with cheese. Serve with bread slice.