- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 cans (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (1/2 of 14-oz can) drained La Choy® Bean Sprouts
- 2 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch thick diagonal slices
- Toasted sesame oil, optional
- 1 pkg (15 oz each) frozen chicken pot stickers
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1/2 medium carrot, sliced thin
- Heat broth to boiling in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add bean sprouts, onions and carrot; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add pot stickers; cover. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until hot. Stir in soy sauce.
- Divide pot stickers between 4 soup bowls. Ladle soup over pot stickers. Add a dash of sesame oil to soup, if desired.