- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 6 medium red-skinned potatoes, cleaned, halved
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced white onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/4 cups crumbled queso fresco cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- Place potatoes in saucepan; add water to cover. Cover; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat; cook 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add undrained tomatoes, 1 cup cheese, cumin, paprika and pepper; stir to combine.
- Add potatoes; stir to coat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese melts slightly. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon of the remaining cheese.