- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 salmon fillets (2 fillets = 1/2 lb)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2-1/2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon, skin-side up, and cook 2 minutes or until browned. Reduce heat to medium. Turn salmon over; cook 6 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Do not overcook.
- Stir together sweet and sour sauce, marmalade and water in small bowl. Pour over salmon; cook until bubbly.